Thursday, September 10, 2009

On Our Way!

We are at the Amsterdam airport for four hours, so we found a spot where we could get to the internet. Unfortunately, my cute little notebook computer that my sweet husband got me keeps freezing up, while Suzanne and Dana are over here blasting away on theirs. errr..Then I finally got it working, and my blog opens up in DUTCH. Looks like I have a few minutes left of the 30 I paid for to write and let everyone know that we are safe and on the way! The first 8 hour flight actually went very fast! I can't believe it's 1:44 AM our time at home in TN, b/c it's morning here, and we are all confused a bit.

Ok now the bad news. We just got word that there is rioting in Kampala and it has been suggested to us by a volunteer at Amani Orphanage that we stay in Entebbe tonight. I have no idea what this means, but I know it sounds scary, so I'm asking you all to pray. Pray for protection and resolution. Pray that the enemy will not deter these famlies from seeing their babies asap! I so appreciate your prayers, I'm sure we will be safe, we are in His hands.

I will keep you posted. I love you all my family, my friends.

Love, '
Renee (and Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment