Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally an update

I am not sure if this is posting twice...it has been quite frustrating to figure out, but I have been writing my thoughts on Word, and then today was able to copy and paste them into blog. It starts therefore, on Monday and moves forward to read on for more recent posts. I miss and love you, my sweet family and friends! Things are eventful here, and we are praying and asking that you all pray as well, for many decisions that are being made here. It has been a hard few days, my heart is heavy for Mike and Suzanne. I am in town (Jinja) right now at the Flavours Cafe with Dana and Asher, who blesses me beyond words. Yesterday as we rode back to Jinga, he talked on the phone with his Daddy, brothers and sister. I hope he never loses this sweet accent! :-) Thanks for the love I feel from each of you as you write! I am having an impossible time getting facebook to load, so I can't load pictures yet, but don't worry I have a few thousand already! :-) I almost can't make myself stop documenting!! haha...love and kisses from jimja, uganda! And by the way, that is still surreal to me. Good luck in the game tonight, Andrew! Go Lions! Oh...and WELCOME to the USA, Eilidh!! I hope things are going well there so far!

3 comments:

  1. good to hear from you sister ... i have done nothing for 4 days, but refresh my computer screen and walk around w/ my phone ... i am praying for you all and loving you from afar ... Please give my kids hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for you...I know that the Lord has used YOU to tangibly love on both families. And just want you to know that I am praying for YOU! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, your friend i was trying to think of is
    Kim's close friend

    ReplyDelete